Famous Travel Spots

Movie World



Gold coast is a coastal city in Brisbane, South East Queensland in Australia. There are many famous tourist spots. Except many beaches, theme park is travelers’ first choice! Today, I will introduce one of the famous theme parks in gold coast, Movie World, which has left a deep impression on me during my holiday.

If you like exciting game such as roller coaster, there is Superman Escape. That is the most popular one there. I have tried it, that is great, a superman beside the roller coaster that seems like he to give an impetus to the roller coaster. ” It is he helps us escape!!”
The streets in Movie World are special, like many funny shops. Journey to the Centre of the Earth, the 4D adventure movie on the left is attractive. This attraction involves strobes and sudden movements. The movement of the seats includes tilting and jarring actions simulation dramatic action packed events. That is my first experience of 4D movies. But a limited number of motionless seating is available; please check with attendants at the attraction.

Finally, there is show every day! I joined 20th Birthday All Star Parade presented by Streets Ice Cream. All Star Parade goes party crazy including Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Inc. Gang, Bugs Bunny and the Looney Tunes characters as well as Batman and the villains.

 

My favorite is Tweety Bird. See, she’s dance is really nice. She made me buy a doll of Tweety to home!!!


If you are a fan of movies, you must never miss Movie Worldddddddd!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment