Famous Travel Spots

Sydney Fish Market



Yesterday, I went to the Sydney Fish market with my friend. Now I share the experience with you.
                     
It is very convenience for us to get there. We went there by car. If you want to visit, please check the website address as follows:   http://www.sydneyfishmarket.com.au/AttheMarket/GettingtoSFM/tabid/79/Default.aspx

There are fruit shop, sushi bar and fresh seafood shop in the market.

 I really want to try Rock lobster, but it is toooooooo expensive for me. So I jsut took some photos.




My favourite seafood is oysters and shrimps, and my friend chose the BBQ food and Salt and Pepper Squid. I prefer to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine. Please go there earlier, it is crowed and very hard to find seats.

In my opinion, Sydney Fish Market is worth to visiting and enjoy the meal on then wharf.

Lavin

0 comments:

Post a Comment